IT Infrastructure Support
Columbus City Schools was faced with a number of issues related to a rapidly expanding technology infrastructure. In particular, CCS was finding it increasingly difficult to provide the support required by teachers, students and administrators in a timely manner, maintain acceptable response times and stay within budget.
CCS determined the best solution was to have an outside company provide personnel to assist district employees with their technology infrastructure in order to reduce the number of outstanding service desk issues and provide ongoing support. PSI was selected for their technology expertise and their proven ability to:
- Quickly identify and deploy resources with the necessary technology subject matter expertise
- Supplement day to day management of the field team
- Improve communication with cross functional teams and resolve issues quicker
- Eliminated Ticket Backlog: immediately reduced the average number of outstanding tickets from over 700 to 100.
- Improved Response Time: reduced response times by providing optimal end user to support personnel ratios.
- Cost Containment: effectively provided necessary support services within the district’s budget.
- Streamlined Delivery: eliminated technology bottlenecks to ensure educational content is delivered efficiently.